Recovery Statistics by NHBC: ‎www.nhbc.co.uk/NewsandComment/Documents/filedownload,54854,en.pdf

filedownload,54854,en

England +30%, Scotland +21%, Northern Ireland +16% to 2012, Wales -12%, Total UK: +28% New Home Registrations

‎View full article: www.nhbc.co.uk/NewsandComment/Documents/filedownload,54854,en.pdf

Published by

ZKS Foundation, JR Partners and ÜserHuus

ZKS Foundation, Geneva Top Research Funding Medieval Studies Environmental Engineering Digital Humanities JR Partners' Tigh Grian Project: Affordable Sustainable Housing for EveryOne ÜserHuus AG, Hergiswil: Technology Transfer from University to Industry

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s